Whole Egg Powder Meal Topper
From our friends at L'Barkery - Whole Egg Powder Meal Topper
100% Australian Made
- Made with human-grade ingredients
- No Preservatives
- Suitable for dogs and cats
Nature's Super Food
- Eggs are good for dogs and cats as they provide an excellent source of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and protein.
- Fatty acids are concentrated in the egg yolk.
- Fatty acids are consumed as saturated and unsaturated fats in a dog’s diet. A dog’s body breaks down the fat, and it is absorbed through the GI tract.
- Once inside, fatty acids are used to build and maintain body cells.
- Fatty acids also provide a delivery system for fat-soluble vitamins. Dogs are not predisposed to heart disease like people, so we don’t worry about their cholesterol.
- Vitamins are consumed as water-soluble and fat-soluble nutrients in a dog’s diet.
- Vitamins serve as catalysts and building blocks in metabolism, immune function, growth, and development.
These vitamins are concentrated in the egg yolk:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Folic acid
Egg Whites Provide Amino Acids
- Dogs need amino acids. Amino acids are consumed as meat and plant-based protein in a dog’s and cat's diet.
- A dog’s body breaks down the protein, and it is absorbed through the GI tract. Once inside, the protein is used to build and maintain muscles.
These nutrients are concentrated in the egg white:
We endeavour to have all orders complete and shipped within 3 business days of an order being placed.
All orders within Australia qualify for a $10 flat rate shipping fee. Please allow up to 7 business days to receive your order within Australia, depending on your location.
We do not offer express shipping just yet.
We do not offer international shipping just yet.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
It is the customers' responsibility to ensure that delivery and order details are correct upon checkout. If a delivery is “Returned to Sender” due to the customer providing an incorrect delivery address or failure to collect the parcel from a designated post office or outlet due to a card being left at the delivery address, the order will incur a Return To Sender fee and we will not refund original shipping charges.
Please review your shipping address carefully upon submission of your order. We cannot be held liable for mis-delivery as a result of incorrect data entry.
Exchanges and Refunds
Exchanges and Refunds Policy
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you
change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a
major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from
buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked
for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will
compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within
a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time
you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase—
e.g. your receipt.
Please contact us via email@example.com for any exchange or refund enquiries.