Quizl - Large - West Paw
West Paw Quizl - Large
BUILT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS
Qwizl is a super tough treat toy that's brilliantly designed to extend the life of expensive dog treats while keeping dogs busy. Side openings release scent and taste while the continuous interior hole allows treats to extend out. Flexible ridges grip multiple sizes of treats.
- Puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth
- Extends life of spendy treats
- Easy for dogs to hold in place with paws
- Pairs well with bully sticks, dental chews, nut butters, kibble, jerky, cheese chunks, smashed banana, dog biscuits, and more.
- Non-toxic & Dishwasher Safe
- Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in Bozeman, Montana
We endeavour to have all orders complete and shipped within 3 business days of an order being placed.
All orders within Australia qualify for a $10 flat rate shipping fee. Please allow up to 7 business days to receive your order within Australia, depending on your location.
We do not offer express shipping just yet.
We do not offer international shipping just yet.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
It is the customers' responsibility to ensure that delivery and order details are correct upon checkout. If a delivery is “Returned to Sender” due to the customer providing an incorrect delivery address or failure to collect the parcel from a designated post office or outlet due to a card being left at the delivery address, the order will incur a Return To Sender fee and we will not refund original shipping charges.
Please review your shipping address carefully upon submission of your order. We cannot be held liable for mis-delivery as a result of incorrect data entry.
Exchanges and Refunds
Exchanges and Refunds Policy
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you
change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a
major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from
buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked
for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will
compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within
a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time
you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase—
e.g. your receipt.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any exchange or refund enquiries.