LickiMat - Splash
Make bath time, grooming, vet visits fun again with a Lickimat Splash. Suction cap allows it to stick to any hard surface like tiles, glass and laminates. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment. Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
- Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
- Great for calming pets before a procedure/treatment e.g. at vets or groomers
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing a calming hormone into the body
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Made from natural rubber
- 5 x 19 cm/ 2" x 7 1/2"
- Suitable for cats, puppies, small and medium dogs (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- Freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe
We endeavour to have all orders complete and shipped within 3 business days of an order being placed.
All orders within Australia qualify for a $10 flat rate shipping fee. Please allow up to 7 business days to receive your order within Australia, depending on your location.
We do not offer express shipping just yet.
We do not offer international shipping just yet.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
It is the customers' responsibility to ensure that delivery and order details are correct upon checkout. If a delivery is “Returned to Sender” due to the customer providing an incorrect delivery address or failure to collect the parcel from a designated post office or outlet due to a card being left at the delivery address, the order will incur a Return To Sender fee and we will not refund original shipping charges.
Please review your shipping address carefully upon submission of your order. We cannot be held liable for mis-delivery as a result of incorrect data entry.
Exchanges and Refunds
Exchanges and Refunds Policy
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you
change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a
major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from
buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked
for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will
compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within
a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time
you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase—
e.g. your receipt.
Please contact us via email@example.com for any exchange or refund enquiries.