Dog Treat Maze
Nina Ottosson - Dog Treat Maze
Shaped like a flying disc, the Treat Maze treat-dispensing dog toy moves around in unpredictable patterns and releases treats from two holes to reward your pet for figuring out the maze! Instead of treats, you can use dry dog food to make mealtimes more fun for your pet and practice slow feeding to manage your dog’s weight. Designed to help improve your dog’s problem-solving skills and to simply keep them active throughout the day, the Treat Maze disc is a must-have for pet parents who want to challenge their pet and make treat-giving more satisfying.
- Treat-dispensing dog toy with 2 treat holes to release treats as toy rolls around
- Flying-disc-shaped toy that moves in unpredictable patterns
- Level 2 intermediate interactive puzzle game for dogs – Nina Ottosson exclusive
- Keeps your pet entertained mentally and physically
- Improves your dog’s problem-solving skills and overall intelligence
- Great to use to give your pet a challenging way to receive treats
- Suitable for all dogs of any age, breed or size
- Easy to clean and maintain for long-lasting use
Challenge Level: Level 2 (Intermediate)
Size: Large (One Size)
Colour: Green & Purple
Dimensions: Approx. 34cm (length) x 30cm (width) x 5cm (height)
Make rewarding your dog with their favourite treats more exciting with the Treat Maze by Nina Ottosson!
We endeavour to have all orders complete and shipped within 3 business days of an order being placed.
All orders within Australia qualify for a $10 flat rate shipping fee. Please allow up to 7 business days to receive your order within Australia, depending on your location.
We do not offer express shipping just yet.
We do not offer international shipping just yet.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
It is the customers' responsibility to ensure that delivery and order details are correct upon checkout. If a delivery is “Returned to Sender” due to the customer providing an incorrect delivery address or failure to collect the parcel from a designated post office or outlet due to a card being left at the delivery address, the order will incur a Return To Sender fee and we will not refund original shipping charges.
Please review your shipping address carefully upon submission of your order. We cannot be held liable for mis-delivery as a result of incorrect data entry.
Exchanges and Refunds
Exchanges and Refunds Policy
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you
change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a
major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from
buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked
for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will
compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within
a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time
you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase—
e.g. your receipt.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any exchange or refund enquiries.